Showtime! Episode 101 Is Here!
At long last, now that my web server is alive and actively talking to the world, I can officially announce the first 'podcast' of "101 Uses For Baby Wipes".
Click this link for the .MP3 file of the very first show!
- U.S. House gets tough on Rockstar for "hot coffee"
- Ill. Governor signs first-ever law to ban sale of violent video games to kids
- Stats of the week
- 'Slap Rockstar Silly'
- Helpful hints on keeping kids safe from e-mail predators
- Fun on the internet for everybody: Toontown!
- A handy tool for 'controlling' what kids watch on TV: The 'Weemote'
- The big guy with no neck redux
- from Garageband.com, "Ikea" by Jonathon Coulton
- from Garageband.com, "Nothing to talk about" by Anders Bau
- from podsafemusicnetwork.com, "Future Hope" by the Rich Hall Experience
Thanks to Radio Jeff at radiodaddy.com for the cool intro voice-over, and to "Cagey House" at podsafemusicnetwork.com for the intro music.
New Addition: Odeo feed:
My Odeo Channel (odeo/3d4addba0ea7e1ae)